Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sunny Days!


Its been a while since I have last posted so I thought what the heck screw home work and do this instead. Work has been going well and I am excited to have mowing season come to an end!! It will be a little bit of a relief. Its been non stop 50 to 60 hour work weeks since may with maybe a total 5 days off. Wow, I guess thats what a career really is! I do not want to sound like I am complaining because I am so stoked with my job and so blessed to have the opportunity that I do with out a college education!(BOY DO I HATE SCHOOL). Friday me and my chillaen Friend Aldo went out to eat and just chilled. We usually do something once a week. He Cracks me up. Then we went to see American Gangster.. I didnt think it was to GANGSTA tho. Not that many people died. But that is my oppinion. Saturday I slept in and went and worked out with my dad around noon or so. Then that after noon befor the state and michigan, I, Bryan and my Dad went and walked some property that I am interested in buying to really start that new chapter of my life. Wow, is it exciting. We took wenonah with us and had a blast. Right befor we finished walking the 50 acres Dad I and Bry and weny spooked a little fawn. It was so cool to watch it prance throught the tall grass away from us. That night ben and I and Brett were so bored we decided to go and Shine for deer. We only saw about 8 or so but had a blast spending time togeather and just joking with my little brothers. Blake was at a sweet sixteen party so we headed to pick him up at 11 cause that is when you have to stop shining. We pulled into the house where the party was to get one last quick shine in because it was a little befor 11. We saw a deer and it was so scared it was running every where and we all were laughing so hard.. Now its sunday night and after our afternoon richual of survivor we got sick of watching football on TV so Ben, Bry and I and Brett and blake played some football outside and had a blast. Now its dark and only 5:48 and it sucks.. But oh well.. Its been a good weekend and I really cant complain cause I had a blast spending it with my brothers and sisters! This world would suck without family. I couldnt imagine what it would be like not being apart of mine. I am so proud to bear the last name of LUTZ. So many only wish they could have that last name but there is only going to be a handful that can!!!!!
Loving the Madness.
-BS

1 comment:

12-arrows said...

I got my first good belly laugh of the morning! Thanks for starting my day out on a good note! I love you son! You bless my heart! Mom