Sunday, October 5, 2008

OUCH!

So today I just got back from taking Ox for a walk. Its such a beautiful day out! Upon return, I saw that I left my energy drink sitting on my patio.. I wasnt even thinking and took a drinnk! The first one hit the spot, but as I gulped down the second swig, I felt a lump in my throat followed by a sharp pain... I knew I swallowed a stupid bee! So I ran in my apartment and grabbed ox.. I tried making myself throw up but couldnt get it to come.. So I headed over to Dave and Caseys. (my brother and sister in-laws.) when I got there I told them what stupid thing I had done and dave told me to start slamming the water.. I chugged three big glasses and ran into the bathroom where I jammed my fiingers as far down my throat as I could.. I didnt know what a throat felt like, but I do now.. I started to discharge actually propell the vomet into the toilet and out popped this.....
If you look in the upper right corner you will make note of the stupid bee. So now I am doped up and trying not to fall asleep! hahahahaha
P>S I dont know how people can make themself freakin throw up..... WIERDOSSSSSSSSSSSS

3 comments:

12-arrows said...

ok the picture was just too much information for me! UGH! glad you are ok and enjoy the rest you probably need it because your energy level is always running on HIGH! I could never understand how someone can throw-up on purpose, either. I hate it!

Life is Good said...

Wow, Branden! That's horrible and the picture is absolutely gross! I agree with mom about it being WAY too much inof. I'm glad that you got that sucker out of you! Hope you feel better.

Quest Landscaping and Lawn Care LLC said...

check out the new blog homie! What do ya think?

Dave